It is good to start your day giving thanks
and to proclaim your love to Me.
Faithful prayer is always blest.
Prayer helps you to walk firmly trusting in My ways
as I guide your footsteps throughout the day.
Let all your works be done with joy.
Follow the example of Jesus,
for His kindness and mercy are unending.
Ponder His words and ways,
and be filled with the mystery that is hard for the mind to grasp. Believe all I speak to your heart
and share what you believe.
and to proclaim your love to Me.
Faithful prayer is always blest.
Prayer helps you to walk firmly trusting in My ways
as I guide your footsteps throughout the day.
Let all your works be done with joy.
Follow the example of Jesus,
for His kindness and mercy are unending.
Ponder His words and ways,
and be filled with the mystery that is hard for the mind to grasp. Believe all I speak to your heart
and share what you believe.