Walk with Me and help Me carry the cross to Calvary.
See how each step I take is done with much painful effort
but I endure the immense pain without complaint
for your sins and the sins of the whole world.
Look at the pain in the eyes of My mother.
See how strong she is as she follows Me suffering quietly.
Be strong and look to her when you suffer unjustly.
See her trust in God
as I am nailed to the cross for the sins of all humanity.
Watch and pray as I give up My last breath
to give life to the whole world.
Ponder this as I am taken down from the cross
and laid in the tomb.
See how each step I take is done with much painful effort
but I endure the immense pain without complaint
for your sins and the sins of the whole world.
Look at the pain in the eyes of My mother.
See how strong she is as she follows Me suffering quietly.
Be strong and look to her when you suffer unjustly.
See her trust in God
as I am nailed to the cross for the sins of all humanity.
Watch and pray as I give up My last breath
to give life to the whole world.
Ponder this as I am taken down from the cross
and laid in the tomb.