Lift up your voice and tell Me your sins.
I will not abandon you. Bow down your head and I will
give you penance and set you free. Then your life will
break forth like the dawn. Your humble and contrite
heart I will not spurn. In My goodness, mercy is yours.
In the greatness of My compassion you are washed
clean of your sins that you acknowledge before Me.
Then you will experience My presence and feel My
peace in your life. Share My peace, love and joy.
I will not abandon you. Bow down your head and I will
give you penance and set you free. Then your life will
break forth like the dawn. Your humble and contrite
heart I will not spurn. In My goodness, mercy is yours.
In the greatness of My compassion you are washed
clean of your sins that you acknowledge before Me.
Then you will experience My presence and feel My
peace in your life. Share My peace, love and joy.