My mercy is upon you as you place your trust in Me.
All My words are true. My kindness is upon you and I
shower blessings upon you, My beloved, as you put
your hope in Me your God. I call you to a holy life.
Holiness according to My design transforms you.
My light shines upon you as you give your heart to Me
for then I can freely speak to you. My healing word
transforms your humble heart in the light of My glory.
All My words are true. My kindness is upon you and I
shower blessings upon you, My beloved, as you put
your hope in Me your God. I call you to a holy life.
Holiness according to My design transforms you.
My light shines upon you as you give your heart to Me
for then I can freely speak to you. My healing word
transforms your humble heart in the light of My glory.