I am your joy, your hope, your love.
Wear this as your garment of beauty
like a bride bedecked with her jewels.
Clothe yourself in love.
Inspire hearts you meet to desire good in simple everyday ways. Goodness brings light and dispels the darkness of evil.
Do what is right and just.
Live by My ways that I have taught you
and see how your heart fills with gladness and joy.
Let your heart hold fast to My words that you may live!
Wear this as your garment of beauty
like a bride bedecked with her jewels.
Clothe yourself in love.
Inspire hearts you meet to desire good in simple everyday ways. Goodness brings light and dispels the darkness of evil.
Do what is right and just.
Live by My ways that I have taught you
and see how your heart fills with gladness and joy.
Let your heart hold fast to My words that you may live!