It is your love I desire. Come to Me with a contrite
heart. Strive to know Me more intimately. Speak
beautifully to Me with a humble and contrite heart. Live
justly and celebrate the mystery of My love. Be a holy
and living sacrifice of My presence. With abundant
faith in your heart seek Me always. I am the King of
love. I am right, just, and holy. Love Me and joyfully live
your life. When you share your love
your life does affect others by blessing them.
heart. Strive to know Me more intimately. Speak
beautifully to Me with a humble and contrite heart. Live
justly and celebrate the mystery of My love. Be a holy
and living sacrifice of My presence. With abundant
faith in your heart seek Me always. I am the King of
love. I am right, just, and holy. Love Me and joyfully live
your life. When you share your love
your life does affect others by blessing them.